Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 31, 2014

My New Toesocks Could Be The Secret Weapon

     No, these are not middle school girls' feet they are mine. I know the advertisements say natural toe splay, blister prevention, and moisture management but I can honestly say they make a difference and just feel good.  I ran a 10K Sunday morning and ended up with a blister on my little toe and my feet were just tired.
      Wednesday night I ran another 10K and I tried a pair of injinji toe socks.  Not only did I not have any blistering but the socks made my feet feel more aligned, I felt more support over the top of my foot, and I felt my posture was better(from not having to worry about rubbing a blister).  They are also designed to support the arch as well. Did I mention that the toes and heels are reniforced with COOLMAX and the mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breathability ? I will be ordering more for my journey to: FULL MARATHON OR BUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment